Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta's surplus sale next week includes their Cozy Suite prototypes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2019, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC

Thought it was interesting to see the seat mockups they had. If memory serves, Delta proposed putting this on the 777 and 767 back around 2008, but it died around the time of the merger amidst FAA-certification challenges. Pictures in the tweet:

Old Oct 30, 2019, 2:54 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium
Glad these never saw the light of day. I can’t imagine the inevitable “Excuse me, could I use the restroom” question. How on earth was one ever to get to the isle?
Old Oct 30, 2019, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by tvtd
Glad these never saw the light of day. I can’t imagine the inevitable “Excuse me, could I use the restroom” question. How on earth was one ever to get to the isle?
I think that was the reason FAA never certified them. Egress was a nightmare even if everyone was doing it correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.