Wiki Posts
Search

F Service Downgrade?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2019, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-DM, 2MM; AA,QF,UA, WN. Every imaginable hotel program
F Service Downgrade?

Today in F MSP-ATL on DL1815, breakfast was served. No hot washcloth, no “tablecloth “. Has something changed? Last weekend service was as has been normal in the past. No change noted in the food served.

I’m grateful for the upgrade that got me a nicer seat and a meal, but I am curious.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by DLFan2
Today in F MSP-ATL on DL1815, breakfast was served. No hot washcloth, no “tablecloth “. Has something changed? Last weekend service was as has been normal in the past. No change noted in the food served.

I’m grateful for the upgrade that got me a nicer seat and a meal, but I am curious.
No it hasn't changed. Just likely a miscater.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 3:27 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Unfortunately I believe it is still standard. I think most (or at least some?) would consider this an upgrade... the tablecloth is silly and a waste of time. It's a completely unnecessary distraction that causes more confusion/issues than anything.
Duke787 likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
I like the tablecloth. For one thing, it helps contain spills with they happen (which they inevitably do from time to time).
Tanzguy and spudley007 like this.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 2:02 am

Oh god no.... the tablecloth is a welcome barrier between those filthy drop down tables and my hands/food. Please don't get rid of them!!!
Old Oct 20, 2019, 6:20 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by acrophobia
I like the tablecloth. For one thing, it helps contain spills with they happen (which they inevitably do from time to time).
The tablecloth also keeps the tray or dishes from sliding around on the tray table and possibly crashing to the floor.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 9:03 pm

Programs: Delta, United
Originally Posted by DLFan2

MSP-SFO in F last week ... got the table cloth but no hot wash cloth. Also took forever to get the PDB as the FAs were engaged in a lengthy conversation with another off-duty FA who was hanging out in the front galley during boarding. Served the drinks about 5 minutes before the door closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.