Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missed Connection in Sea

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2019, 10:47 am

Skip the help desk and book the hotel you want (within reason) and send DL customer care the bill
Never had a problem going back to when I was FO/GM
Old Oct 11, 2019, 8:14 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Gold
There are decent Red Lions and there are super bad ones. On my avoid at all costs are the RLs in Pasco, Longview, and Port Angeles. All haven’t been renovated in 30 years and it shows.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
For SEA airport hotel, Red Lion is one I sometimes stay for a bed. I can walk or take the shuttle (when not raining/misting). There are many other hotels in the immediate area and in future you can ask any airline if there are options.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 8:48 pm

As someone who lives in the SEA area, you should be thankful they put you up in a hotel 15 minutes away. Granted a hotel in Renton is not ideal, but it's much better than a hotel on International Blvd next to the airport. The closest decent hotels are in Bellevue, which is 10 miles farther than your hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.