Fly Delta app seat selection issues

Old Sep 29, 19, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Fly Delta app seat selection issues

A while back you were unable to select seats on any other airline, except Delta, on the Fly Delta app. It would tell you when you tried to select seats on KL or AF etc to go to the website to make your selection.

Then, after an update of the app, you were allowed to select on any airline.

Now it appears they have gone back, at least for KL, to not allowing you on the app to make selections. Still works fine for the DL (obviously) and AF portions.

Anyone else having this issue?

Old Sep 29, 19, 6:57 pm

I have found this to be frankly hit or miss across all partners. Sometimes KLM works sometimes it doesn’t. Doesn’t seem to be any particular reason why.
ExArkie likes this.
Old Sep 29, 19, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

I just find it odd that it's worked well for over 6 months and now has reverted back to the old.
Old Sep 30, 19, 1:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RetiredATLATC View Post
A while back you were unable to select seats on any other airline, except Delta, on the Fly Delta app. It would tell you when you tried to select seats on KL or AF etc to go to the website to make your selection.

Then, after an update of the app, you were allowed to select on any airline.

Now it appears they have gone back, at least for KL, to not allowing you on the app to make selections. Still works fine for the DL (obviously) and AF portions.

Anyone else having this issue?

Confused as that's a DL metal flight.
Old Sep 30, 19, 3:04 am
Original Poster

This page was fine selecting the DL metal portion of the flight, it's when I clicked next flight, which is KL from AMS-WAW that the message appears.

Search this Thread