Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

2019 Perktoberfest (free pretzels for DL AmEx cardholders)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2019, 11:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM

This reminds me of previous summer cupcake/donut truck offers (2016 and 2017 IIRC), but this time DL is offering free pretzels In the fall.

DL AmEx credit card people are invited for this weekend, September 28-29 from noon to 4 pm in the Mall of America north parking lot: Show your card to claim an Angel Food pretzel for you and one for a guest.

This is from an email I received this morning, at about 8:30 am local time. It suggests that DL will be doing the same in other locations, just like previous offers. They've apparently already covered SLC, NYC, and DTW, with ATL, RDU, BOS, SEA, and LAX to come. There's some variation on times and some cities use different locations on Saturday and Sunday, so check the schedule carefully.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 6:34 pm

Programs: Delta PM
got that email! I might try to head there Sunday...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.