Wiki Posts
Search

757 200 H to Quito

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: One Pass, Amex, HH
757 200 H to Quito

Choosing seats on my flight ATL to UIO. My choice is first row or fifth. Researching provides me with this information but for the life of me what does it mean?

First class has 20 recliner seats that are located 2-2 configuration. All the seats of first class are standard, only close location of the seats of the 1st row may be bothersome.

a) Limited leg room due to bulkhead
or
b) Close to the galley so it may be noisey

What would you choose? Thanks!
Old Sep 17, 2019, 8:21 am

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I’d personally go with row 5 - quicker to deplane (boards and deplanes from door 2) and better legroom
kitakizmo likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 8:25 am

Programs: DL Dia, KM, 2MM, Hilton Dia, Natl Emer Exec. Avis Pres.
Row 5
kitakizmo likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 9:07 am

On the 75H, 1st row is a bulkhead and next to the forward galley. 5th row is a standard row with the first row of Comfort+ behind you. You’re a couple rows ahead of a lavatory, but nowhere near a galley. I would choose the 5th row personally. Just be sure to preselect your meal do you don’t get stuck with an option you don’t enjoy.
kitakizmo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.