Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NGO to DTW question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2019, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

NGO to DTW question

Hello all! Quick question from my 'vertically challenged ' better half about our flight. The aircraft is an A320, we are in cattle class. She wants to know if the seats have footrests- that folding metal bar that extends from under the seat. Otherwise, she will bring her own.
Thanx!
Old Aug 20, 2019, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by kumagoro
Hello all! Quick question from my 'vertically challenged ' better half about our flight. The aircraft is an A320, we are in cattle class. She wants to know if the seats have footrests- that folding metal bar that extends from under the seat. Otherwise, she will bring her own.
Thanx!
Youre6on an A330. No footrests. Be careful you may not be allowed to use your own as they might not be allowed.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 12:18 pm

Programs: Delta SM, ICH PLAT
Bring a back pack/duffel bag and put your shoes in it, then you can position it anyway you like as a foot rest.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
If NGO to DTW is really on an A320, then you should bring a parachute and an inflatable boat.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 8:03 am

Footrest rules?

Originally Posted by flyerCO
Youre6on an A330. No footrests. Be careful you may not be allowed to use your own as they might not be allowed.
What kinds of footrest rules are you referring to here? (I love my little folding plastic footrest; but I usually don't use it during climb-out and approach.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.