Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaii Upgrade Eligibility

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2019, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Hawaii Upgrade Eligibility

I am silver medallion and was looking at booking a trip to Hawaii. No matter the flight it only said I was eligible for comfort + upgrades on each lag and not FC or Delta 1. The lags all had FC and Delta 1 availability. If I search other domestic flights it says I’m eligible for C+ and FC upgrades. Is this a Hawaii thing? If I book can I get agent to add my name to upgrade lists at check in? Anyone else had this issue?
Old Aug 11, 2019, 6:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by trail_hiker
I am silver medallion and was looking at booking a trip to Hawaii. No matter the flight it only said I was eligible for comfort + upgrades on each lag and not FC or Delta 1. The lags all had FC and Delta 1 availability. If I search other domestic flights it says I’m eligible for C+ and FC upgrades. Is this a Hawaii thing? If I book can I get agent to add my name to upgrade lists at check in? Anyone else had this issue?
You're eligible. The problem is the system doesnt understand it during the booking phase. Once booked you'll see the option for upgrading is enabled when pulling up the reservation. This is a long time known issue.

Hawaii flights with D1 (ATL,DTW,MSP,JFK) are DoD only, the rest are just like any other domestic flight.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 8:52 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
THANKS - that was my question as well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.