Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Professional Website

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2019, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold
Delta Professional Website

While searching for information about booking an extra seat on Delta, I discovered this website:

https://pro.delta.com/content/genera...n/landing.html

This is an Official Delta Airlines site, intended for travel agents and corporate travel managers, gives you access to many of Delta's policies for various situation. An Handy reference if you aren't sure of what the real policy is.
hortkie likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Nothing new. It's been around for years. Number of posts on here link to policies/info on the website.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Nothing new. It's been around for years. Number of posts on here link to policies/info on the website.
I searched for any reference to it and couldn't find anything on it.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 4:39 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
I've referenced this site a couple of times when doing extra seat purchases, though I always book them by calling DL directly. Highlights...
  • You can use miles to purchase your extra seat.
  • Your extra seat is not supposed to be in the exit row.
  • You get extra checked baggage allowance for the seat, but not extra carry on.
  • If you pay cash, you will not automatically get mileage credit for the extra seat, but apparently you can ask for it.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 5:09 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by bennos
I've referenced this site a couple of times when doing extra seat purchases, though I always book them by calling DL directly. Highlights...
  • You can use miles to purchase your extra seat.
  • Your extra seat is not supposed to be in the exit row.
  • You get extra checked baggage allowance for the seat, but not extra carry on.
  • If you pay cash, you will not automatically get mileage credit for the extra seat, but apparently you can ask for it.
I have always been curious about this one! In particular, if I could double-dip on a good fare and double my MQM, that’d be great.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 6:17 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Readynow
I searched for any reference to it and couldn't find anything on it.
I don't think there is a thread specifically calling it out but links to it get posted all the time:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site...+pro.delta.com

I think it's ok that you posted it though, so don't feel bad
Old Aug 3, 2019, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Zorak
I don't think there is a thread specifically calling it out but links to it get posted all the time:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site...+pro.delta.com

I think it's ok that you posted it though, so don't feel bad
100% ok posted it. Just was pointing out it isnt a new DL website.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 4:36 pm

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
I agree thanks for posting. Some people need to chill. Don't read if you think that it has already been covered in detail
Loadmaster, gooselee and orca15 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.