Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Premium Select on 777

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 7:15 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by stevendorechester
It' s a shame the prices for PS have gone up in many markets; I wouldn' t pay a two or three thousand dollars for it. If you can get it for a couple of hundred, it's definitely worth it.
If they are only able to get $200 over coach prices (and I assume you mean discounted coach, not full Y), then PS will not survive as it won't be profitable.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by kelcells
Does anyone have a preference between the bulkhead row vs others? Booked a daytime CDG-ATL flight so less concerned about sleep than comfort and entertainment. From what I’ve been able to gather, the bulkhead row has additional legroom for passengers to walk around when using the lav. However it seems like IFE is smaller on the A350 due to it not being on the seat back - is this the case with the 777 as well? Thanks all.
I just flew AMS-DTW on A-350 in the bulkhead. It was fine but if I had been traveling with my wife, I think I would have preferred a seat where the arms can be raised. I didn't need the legroom and had a couple of folks inadvertently kick me as they traversed between aisles through the bulkhead area rather than through the galley..
Old Jul 16, 2019, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
At 19" wide, how does PS on Delta compare to the CR9 F cabin? I know there will be way more headroom and some additional legroom that will be taken up by reclining unless you are in the bulkhead.

I do 1200 mile trips on the CR9 in F several times a year. The width while a bit cosy doesn't bother me for that distance but I certainly prefer the VS PE seat to it. I'm not sure how it would scale to 3300-3800 miles.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 8:54 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by xooz
had a couple of folks inadvertently kick me as they traversed between aisles through the bulkhead area rather than through the galley..
So tacky! One solution for this is to leave a backpack or briefcase or something on the floor that kind of blocks access. Also helps if you are in a seat that is the first row near a boarding door, to prevent people from congregating right in front of you. Of course, you need to have the carryon in the OHB for take off and landing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.