Delta applications down

Old Jun 9, 19, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, Marriott
Delta applications down

On my connection here in MSP and suddenly I can't get into my app... nor can anyone else around me. Skyclub also unable to access information so just wrote down my Skymiles number. They are unable to print boarding passes, either. After the GPS failures today, this may further complicate things based on breadth / time down.
Old Jun 9, 19, 7:21 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Diamond Medallion, Delta Amex Reserve, Marriott Rewards Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Spire
Just posted in bug sticky; was OK getting in club at 745pm ET but now no luck any apps or sites.
Old Jun 9, 19, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

Shoot, missed the sticky. Mods, feel free to delete if inappropriate. Best of luck to all of you!
Old Jun 9, 19, 7:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Looks like it's back up.

I think genuine system-wide outages warrant their own thread.

Possibly just a freak outage, but it seems like Delta's IT systems reaching their load/performance limits with all of the issues going on right now (between yesterday's ATL meltdown and today's GPS issues).
Old Jun 9, 19, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

Cool, yeah, back up with 8 min to board. Maybe it was the guy here who said he was behind October 2016 haha
Old Jun 10, 19, 9:10 am

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I had my once a day Endeavour nonstop for this morning proactively cancelled yesterday afternoon. Auto reroute looked like the best available option. Now scheduled to visit DTW for the first time in a few years and hoping for some VDB love on 859 as my day is already shot.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: