Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

3rd Mileage Boost with Delta Plat AMEX card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Alaska Airlines, SPG, Hilton

I have earned two of the 10,000 MQM boosts by hitting $50k in spending. Last year I know that I was awarded a third boost because of some type of promotion they did.

Anyone have any insight on whether they will do that again this year?
Old May 22, 2019, 10:13 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
No promotions have been reported this year.
Old May 22, 2019, 11:55 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Has anybody seen the AMEX Reserve AMEX boost yet this year? I am at $44-45K spend and haven't gotten notification of the first $30K and 15K MQM boost. Thanks
Old May 22, 2019, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SYRRDU
Has anybody seen the AMEX Reserve AMEX boost yet this year? I am at $44-45K spend and haven't gotten notification of the first $30K and 15K MQM boost. Thanks
What does it say for miles for eligible spend from your most recent PDF statement? The boosts are only available after statement close after you cross the threshold.

Old May 22, 2019, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by xliioper
What does it say for miles for eligible spend from your most recent PDF statement? The boosts are only available after statement close after you cross the threshold.

Thanks, seems that I am caught in between statements. My Apr 22 statement was YTD $29,915. Just odd timing this go around and presently on DL.com I am at $44-45K spend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.