Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

having issues finding info on DL codeshare with KLM starting 31 March 2020?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2019, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, 2.5MM; HH:Diamond; HGVC

I have been researching flights to AMS from MIA, JFK, and LAX in late March and early April 2020. On 31 March I no longer am seeing any KL flights listed as DL codeshares. That means no GUC unless one books a high fare class on the KL flights.
Prior to 31 March codeshares are in place on the KL flights.
Old May 8, 2019, 8:00 am

Programs: DL, UA
The dates you are looking at are right at the very edge of the booking window (331 days out) for DL. This means you can actually only book DL flights through April 3rd, 2020 right now. I wouldn't read too much into it. Not everything is loaded immediately.
Old May 8, 2019, 8:01 am

Programs: Delta PM MM. Marriott LTP. Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by lindsey1
I have been researching flights to AMS from MIA, JFK, and LAX in late March and early April 2020. On 31 March I no longer am seeing any KL flights listed as DL codeshares. That means no GUC unless one books a high fare class on the KL flights.
Prior to 31 March codeshares are in place on the KL flights.
This would be concerning but I think it might be due to the dates you are searching. March 31st is already at the window for having schedules released and I don't believe you can book tickets in April 2020 as of today (08 May).
Old May 8, 2019, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
KLM only loads schedule 11 months out. You'll see codeshares load shortly for April 2020.

No the sky is not falling.
Old May 8, 2019, 8:04 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Delta is a part-owner of KLM and is in one of the most integrated, most successful, longest-lasting JVs ever with AF/KLM (if you date it back to the NW-KLM JV). The codeshares will come, just take a breath and give it a few days.
Old May 8, 2019, 8:11 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I've updated the title of this thread to be a bit more clear.

Ryandc99, Moderator Delta Air Lines
obscure2k likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.