Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Reclaim My Status (new status recovery program announced)

Old Feb 13, 20, 10:39 am

If you are unable to resolve this through Delta, there are some great stories through Elliott Advocacy as well as BBB you can reference or file through.
Old Feb 13, 20, 11:19 am

Programs: DL Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Same here. No word yet and applied Feb 5. Many year DM, multi MM and only missed DM by $2,400 MQDs due to family illness.
nycjjames likes this.
Old Feb 13, 20, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MMô, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Cholula General Member
I applied on Feb. 3rd and nothing. And I have three more segments tomorrow that I would love to count.

nycjjames likes this.
Old Feb 13, 20, 4:05 pm

Programs: DL Platinum/Marriott Gold/RCCL D+/Celebrity Elite/Princess Elite
Originally Posted by LOCommish View Post
Filed for my husband on January 30th. No word until yesterday when he got the confirmation email. Just about 2 weeks to the day.

Thanks for the update... hoping to have the same happen here.
LOCommish likes this.
Old Feb 13, 20, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FreedomAir View Post
If you are unable to resolve this through Delta, there are some great stories through Elliott Advocacy as well as BBB you can reference or file through.
Huh? They are slow right now is all that is being said here. I am yet to read of anyone here saying they have been denied.
Old Feb 14, 20, 5:40 am

Programs: DL,US
Applied Feb 3. No response as of yet. Shame too as I did a transcon RT and LHR RT in the past week. Has anyone had any luck getting it a bit retro active (like, they count flights from week prior to when they send you the email)?
Old Feb 14, 20, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PupManS View Post
Applied Feb 3. No response as of yet. Shame too as I did a transcon RT and LHR RT in the past week. Has anyone had any luck getting it a bit retro active (like, they count flights from week prior to when they send you the email)?
I don't know the answer but that is clearly not what they said the terms would be.
Old Feb 14, 20, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by indufan View Post
Huh? They are slow right now is all that is being said here. I am yet to read of anyone here saying they have been denied.
"IF" is all that was said, if they deny or anyone has difficulties there are other options to pursue this further.
Old Feb 18, 20, 5:47 am

Programs: DL,US
Just wondering if anyone who applied Feb 3 like me has heard back yet. I assume this is FIFO but with two India trips coming up I really want to see this active....
Old Feb 18, 20, 6:50 am

Update on status tier earnings. It seems there are staged earnings, not all or nothing. To follow up from a previous post, my wife is trying to reclaim platinum. One month in and she hit the reclaim silver threshold. Received an email stating congrats you are now silver through 2021. Enrolled to reach a higher medallion tier? Continue flying to meet thresholds for your tier.
Old Feb 18, 20, 11:47 am

I haven't heard back. Was going to give it one more day and then try to find out what is going on.
Old Feb 18, 20, 6:15 pm

Got the notice today!

Hello Ogie,

Thank you for your email requesting participation in Reclaim My Status.

You are now enrolled in Reclaim My Status. Your 3 month challenge begins on February 19th and your temporary Medallion Status will be effective on February 19th.

Please review the Reclaim My Statusrequirements to ensure your success in achieving Diamond status for the remainder of the benefit year, plus the next Medallion year. Now that you are enrolled, we can make no changes to the dates or terms of your temporary status.

We appreciate your business and trust your future flights will be enjoyable. We are glad to know you will continue to make Delta your airline of choice.

If you have any questions, please reply to this e-mail only.

SkyMiles Member Support Team
LOCommish likes this.
Old Feb 18, 20, 8:51 pm

Programs: DL Platinum/Marriott Gold/RCCL D+/Celebrity Elite/Princess Elite
I followed up on my submission, which was sent exactly two weeks ago today. I have a flight on Thursday, which I really wanted to count toward qualifying, so I called.

They directed me to the "Comments/Complaints" link on the website. I sent out a comment and received a response back within about 30 minutes. Happily, I'm all set for my flights Thursday. If it's been two weeks since you filed and you have a flight coming up soon, I definitely recommend going that route.
Old Feb 18, 20, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got mine today as well. Too bad those nine segments in the last eight days didn't count but I will deal with it.
Old Feb 18, 20, 9:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

By the way, I will be glad to see that ugly gold color go away from my SkyMiles summary.

Now, if I can fend off some work pressure to fly UA for the next three months.
LOCommish likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: