Community
Wiki Posts
Search

250 Miles for completing survey

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2019, 2:40 pm

Programs: DL
This appeared to be the qualification criteria for my survey. I did also fly international D1 in the past two months, and accessed MU lounges on that trip.

Old May 2, 2019, 3:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, AA Plat, Hertz Pres. Club. SPG Gold
Originally Posted by dlflyer00
This appeared to be the qualification criteria for my survey. I did also fly international D1 in the past two months, and accessed MU lounges on that trip.

This makes me more confused because I just did a JFK-AMS-CPT-AMS-JFK mix of DL D1 and KL J in late March and D1 BOS-LAX in early April and nothing??
Old May 2, 2019, 3:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I did a survey at the end of last week that focused on lounges, but no points for me.
Old May 2, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
D1 is not one of the criteria but recent international travel and lounge access definitely are the basis for the survey, just as it states. I just flew MSP-CDG-BOS in late March-mid April but unfortunately not in D1. As a PM I was qualified to visit a Sky Club and/or partner lounge.

I am based in a Delta hub (MSP) that has a UA lounge but no AA lounge.
Old May 2, 2019, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
I have merged this into a previous miles-for-survey thread.

3Cforme - Delta Forum Moderator
Old May 2, 2019, 6:21 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
I was targeted as well. Sorry to say but my SC experience is worse than partner lounges. It's worse than Polaris and Flagship, but on par with normal UA and AA lounges... DL is finally coming to its senses. While they tried very hard to improve SC, like Seattle... but rest of the network lags behind now UA and AA jumped ahead with the premium lounges.
Old May 2, 2019, 6:50 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by wlau
I was targeted as well. Sorry to say but my SC experience is worse than partner lounges. It's worse than Polaris and Flagship, but on par with normal UA and AA lounges... DL is finally coming to its senses. While they tried very hard to improve SC, like Seattle... but rest of the network lags behind now UA and AA jumped ahead with the premium lounges.
I did find it odd that you could not specify the lounge. There is a huge difference between some lounges.
Old May 7, 2019, 3:55 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Zorak
Got one this morning...
Miles for this posted today (roughly 4 wks later)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.