Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Priority or Main 2 boarding?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 6:56 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by gitismatt
when I was FO and traveling on the same PNR as a GM my itin in the app would have the red sky priority flag from my companion but my boarding zone would reflect whatever my status got me. if you look at the benefits of sky priority versus the benefits of medallion status, there is a slight difference. I don't know if this has changed since the new color-coded boarding policy
Based on recent experience I can say this has changed since the new boarding policy. I’m GM, my spouse is Silver. When traveling together the banner appears on his app and his boarding zone reflects the same as mine “Sky” as it correctly should when on the same PNR.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 3:31 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by timdadd
I'm LH Senator, QF platinum and AM Sky Elite Plus and at CDG SEP gives me zone 2 with AF so guess which airline I'm never using again.
At CDG and AMS gates for US-bound flights, doesn’t DL do boarding the way AF/KL does at CDG/AMS?
Old Aug 31, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Well @AMS they have a 'Prem' zone, it's also on the BP. However they don't really announce/mark it and you have to be there in line before boarding starts, 45 seconds after they start boarding it's already gone/closed off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.