Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3hr layover in SLC - what to do?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

3hr layover in SLC - what to do?

Just landed in SLC. What are my best options for a 3hr layover? I was served a meal on the plane so not looking for much in the way of food or drinks, but could stand to hang somewhere comfortable. (Gate is jammed currently.) I’m in T2.

I rarely wish to take the United Airlines flight on my usual route (YYZ-SJC with a stopover) because the plane is awful. But UA does have one perk over Delta in that transborder flights in first/business get lounge access to waste a few hours.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:57 pm
Original Poster

Yes and I don’t get club access on my ticket nor can I buy a day pass. At least that’s how I read it. I actually did ask Delta a few months ago if my mother, traveling the exact same route also on a paid first ticket could access the lounge and was told no.

So is there a decent spot to spend a few hours and re-read the Delta lounge access policy for the 3rd time?
Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

edit: was responding here to a message from 3Cforme that seems to have been deleted (suggesting I spend my time reading Delta’s sky club access policies.)
Old Apr 15, 2019, 8:23 pm

Programs: Delta, United
Do what I always do ... put on rose colored glasses and drink while reading the Deseret News' on line comments.
ShinyO likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 9:30 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Thread is devolving in to posts which offer little value to DL or FT
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.