Comfort+ Seat Map Issue

Old Mar 31, 2019, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
Comfort+ Seat Map Issue

New to DL and I hope I'm not asking a question answered many times before.

Trying to book a connection PHL-MSP-BIS round trip in Comfort+. The MSP-BIS legs do not have C+, but PHL-MSP do. The seat map for the PHL-MSP flight shows no C+ availability when flight 1 of the connection to BIS, but looking as a simple PHL-MSP booking, C+ seats are shown on the seat map of that flight. Same coming back. Comfort+ seat map shows wide open for MSP-PHL when just an MSP-PHL booking, but when part of the BIS-PHL itinerary there is nothing. Is this a quirk? Is there something about the connection that blocks the seats?
Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:42 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by NovaEngr
New to DL and I hope I'm not asking a question answered many times before.

Trying to book a connection PHL-MSP-BIS round trip in Comfort+. The MSP-BIS legs do not have C+, but PHL-MSP do. The seat map for the PHL-MSP flight shows no C+ availability when flight 1 of the connection to BIS, but looking as a simple PHL-MSP booking, C+ seats are shown on the seat map of that flight. Same coming back. Comfort+ seat map shows wide open for MSP-PHL when just an MSP-PHL booking, but when part of the BIS-PHL itinerary there is nothing. Is this a quirk? Is there something about the connection that blocks the seats?
There are two ways to buy C+. One is at time of ticket purchase, and the other method is from the seat map - after ticket purchase.

Since C+ is not available on your dates for the MSP-BIS segments, they can't sell the C+ through fare. However, after you purchase your main cabin ticket (PHL-BIS), you can purchase C+ from the seat map just for the segments where it is available (PHL-MSP).
Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
Originally Posted by mnbp
There are two ways to buy C+. One is at time of ticket purchase, and the other method is from the seat map - after ticket purchase.

Since C+ is not available on your dates for the MSP-BIS segments, they can't sell the C+ through fare. However, after you purchase your main cabin ticket (PHL-BIS), you can purchase C+ from the seat map just for the segments where it is available (PHL-MSP).
Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.