Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Check your future flights... DL IT at it again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2019, 8:24 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM 4MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat Elite, HH Diamond

Something happened overnight and I have had several flights mysteriously disappear it the app and website. Outbound lost the connection, return lost the outbound but still had the return. CVG-ATL-MSY MSY-DTW-CVG turned into CVG-ATL and DTW-CVG. On phone now with DL, they can see the receipt which is correct, but I've lost a leg on the outbound and on the return. I'm told DL IT did an update last night.

Remember, we asked for these "improvements"
Old Mar 30, 2019, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
I don't know why people who've been around here a while even bother to check itineraries on a Saturday. I just breeds (largely) needless anxiety.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 1:22 pm

By Sunday everything should be back to normal.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 1:40 pm

The one change i want to happen (JFK-DFW; a 4 hour flight on a CRJ9 - change to any other plane type) never will, so i'll just keep on wishing.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 2:28 pm

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
I don't know why people who've been around here a while even bother to check itineraries on a Saturday. I just breeds (largely) needless anxiety.
When you hope for that mighty schedule change, to be eligible to select an alternate flight at no additional charge. Saturdays are great days for those.
Otherwise yeah....
Old Mar 31, 2019, 12:04 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
I've learned my lesson, but if DL isn't going to stop tweaking schedules every Saturday they should advertise it in online and in the app. My bank always gives me notice of maintenance, why can't DL remind folks that schedules are adjusted every week?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.