JFK Delta shuttle between T2 and T4

Old Mar 24, 2019, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz Pres. Circle, HHonors Diamond
JFK Delta shuttle between T2 and T4

We have a flight departing from terminal 2 but want to visit the Wingtips lounge at terminal 4. Has anyone confirmed that they can pass security from terminal 4 even though our boarding pass will indicate terminal 2?

Also is the Delta shuttle for going back and forth between those two terminals for all Delta passengers or only those with connecting or international flights? Approximately how long will it take for the shuttle to arrive/depart to the other terminal?

Thanks
Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
There's a tgread that discusses this. Anyone can clear at either terminal. Anyone can use the shuttle.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 2:55 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Here are some of the recent threads on this topic (using the search term "jitney"):

JFK 2/4 - can I choose where I want to clear security, or do I have to go with bpass?
​​​​​​JFK Transfer Terminal 4 to 2
JFK T4-T2 Jitney
DELTA SKYPriority in JFK T4 or T2?
JFK Transfer from T2 to T4 (non-connecting flight)
JFK Transfer T2 to T4

As for the Wingtips Lounge; I suggest you keep your expectations low and you will not be disappointed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.