Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Delta One Upgrade List

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2019, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by javabytes
I don’t think so...
It does. It's why it shows Seat remaining and not a breakdown of seats in F and F seats available. It's also why Standby selection button is active.
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by flyerCO
It does. It's why it shows Seat remaining and not a breakdown of seats in F and F seats available. It's also why Standby selection button is active.
Ah yeah, you're right. the colors they chose get me every time.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by javabytes
Ah yeah, you're right. the colors they chose get me every time.
Agree, I constantly think the one that is gray is the selected button. The way they do it is more like how a switch is done instead of selecting a button.
javabytes likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:50 am

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Originally Posted by mnbp
Your screenshot shows the standby list, not the upgrade list.
Ooh my mistake with that UI and assigned seats showing.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 8:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Agree, I constantly think the one that is gray is the selected button. The way they do it is more like how a switch is done instead of selecting a button.
I usually have to toggle back and forth several times to figure out which color of button indicates that it's the one I've chosen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.