FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   ATL-NRT or ICN on Delta One 100K availability (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1961986-atl-nrt-icn-delta-one-100k-availability.html)

hg‎ Mar 21, 2019 10:00 pm

ATL-NRT or ICN on Delta One 100K availability

TL;DR: What dates can I get two roundtrip delta one flights ATL-NRT/ICN @ ~200K?

Looking to send my parents on a ~2wk vacation from ATL on a Delta One suite, either ICN or NRT. I've got just over 400K pts.

I was reading this TPG article that mentioned plenty of 100K/leg pt availability for ATL-ICN delta one suite flights.

But for the life of me I can't find any dates at that price range. Is there a way to get 'notified' when prices drop?

Duke787 Mar 21, 2019 10:05 pm

You definitely won't get 100k RT unless there is a flash sale (even then flash sale I think is closer to 150k).

On a good day you'll be lucky to get 240k/person round trip.

hg‎ Mar 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Sorry, I should have been more clear, I'm looking for 200k RT, I assumed that was TPG 100K link was per leg.
Any way to get notified of flash sales?

Duke787 Mar 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by hg‎ (Post 30915536)
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I'm looking for 200k RT, I assumed that was TPG 100K link was per leg.
Any way to get notified of flash sales?

I'm going to eat my words here and take it back -- I see a handful of 240k but I also see a couple of 144k RT to my utter surprise still hiding in there from the last flash sale.

Aug 12 -- Aug 28 is at 144k through MSP depending on your dates -- didn't check the return.

I have the stupid new UI popping up again on my browser but it only shows through flexible week if you change it to flexible month it shows ridiculously high numbers.

xliioper Mar 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Duke787 (Post 30915549)
I'm going to eat my words here and take it back -- I see a handful of 240k but I also see a couple of 144k RT to my utter surprise still hiding in there from the last flash sale.

Aug 12 -- Aug 28 is at 144k through MSP depending on your dates -- didn't check the return.

I have the stupid new UI popping up again on my browser but it only shows through flexible week if you change it to flexible month it shows ridiculously high numbers.

Here's the breakdown and rules for these fares --

CSVR700 + CSLR740
PERMITTED MON THROUGH THU ON EACH TRANSPACIFIC SECTOR
TRAVEL FROM LAST INTERNATIONAL STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 10 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SECTOR.
VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/AFTER 15MAR 19 AND ON/ BEFORE 05SEP 19

There's also a CSV900 one-way level -- also only good on Mon-Thu flights and for 3/15-9/5