FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Personalized Thank Yous from a Flight Attendant Today (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1960905-personalized-thank-yous-flight-attendant-today.html)

CMK10 Mar 14, 19 2:25 pm

Personalized Thank Yous from a Flight Attendant Today

https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Fl...493504_n-L.jpg

The flight attendant on DL 1084 MCO-RDU filled these out for every Medallion in F and thanked us personally for our loyalty. It was a really nice touch and left me very impressed.

sydneyracquelle Mar 14, 19 2:31 pm

You might want to black out your real name.

CMK10 Mar 14, 19 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle (Post 30887833)

I'm good. My last name is Kunz, not really worried about it.

Eddie98 Mar 14, 19 4:27 pm

I've gotten those before. Nice touch

FlyBitcoin Mar 14, 19 4:47 pm

Very nice and very efficient for having the time to do it on such a short flight.
You RDU folks get fancy socks and now personalized thank you notes.
All I get in ATL is a Sky Priority bag check with 25 people in line for 2 agents.
... and a ton of nonstops to everywhere at "hub-captive" fares

indufan Mar 14, 19 5:01 pm

I have got about four of those....and three of them were when I was sitting in coach.

jackvogt Mar 14, 19 5:44 pm

They delivered one to me while I was waiting to board a flight :D

SeaHawg Mar 14, 19 7:11 pm

Had a pilot hand-deliver cards on Tuesdays MEX-ATL DL364 flight. He talked with the F cabin for around five minutes as well. The crew was all extremely professional and seemed happy to be there- eapecially for a 6:05AM flight.

defrosted Mar 14, 19 7:13 pm

Love it, those are such a pleasant surprise.

Bowgie Mar 14, 19 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle (Post 30887833)

Id suggest blacking out the FAs name instead. For her sake. Too many weirdos on the internet.

kettle1 Mar 14, 19 11:29 pm

I agree, black out the FA's name.

vincentharris Mar 15, 19 6:39 am

Originally Posted by FlyBitcoin (Post 30888243)
Very nice and very efficient for having the time to do it on such a short flight.
You RDU folks get fancy socks and now personalized thank you notes.
All I get in ATL is a Sky Priority bag check with 25 people in line for 2 agents.
... and a ton of nonstops to everywhere at "hub-captive" fares

Don't forget the "flagship" lounge on B, which I would rather wait for my flight on the tarmac then in there. Delta certainly "keeps climbing" in ATL.

Also its 50+ people for 2 agents IF you are lucky, fixed that for you. :)

enviroian Mar 15, 19 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Bowgie (Post 30889153)

Id suggest blacking out the FAs name instead. For her sake. Too many weirdos on the internet.

With a common name like Nikki Brown I don't think she has to worry. There probably thousands of same named people.

If the note was signed by say, Doug Parker, I'd probably black it out.

:D

orca15 Mar 15, 19 7:51 am

We get these pretty regularly at PHF, but then again, they greet me by name on Monday morning. I agree - nice touch.

clubord Mar 15, 19 7:56 am

Originally Posted by enviroian (Post 30890035)
With a common name like Nikki Brown I don't think she has to worry. There probably thousands of same named people.

If the note was signed by say, Doug Parker, I'd probably black it out.

:D

As a fellow crew member, I was curious. Found her address/ID information within 5 minutes based solely on information on this thread.

Found mine information in less than a minute. All using public databases. Alarming...

If Im her and knew my gesture of goodwill was subject to public consumption not as intended, Id be justifiably upset at this.

Not or trying to be so pessimistic and negative about this, just trying to make aware of the situation.