# of future trip count out of sync

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 8:59 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
# of future trip count out of sync

On www.delta.com when I click "my trips" in () the number 6 is shown, yet the actual number is 5. I called DL and they see only 5--agent could not explain discrepancy, Anyone have a clue?
PS: I requested through Harrah's Travel for 1/7/20 an itn. which has not been finalized, could that be the missing trip?
Old Mar 13, 2019, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by nrr
On www.delta.com when I click "my trips" in () the number 6 is shown, yet the actual number is 5. I called DL and they see only 5--agent could not explain discrepancy, Anyone have a clue?
PS: I requested through Harrah's Travel for 1/7/20 an itn. which has not been finalized, could that be the missing trip?
Yes. They would have to create a DL PNR to start the process. However it might not show up depending on how the status is. Ie if its not held, and simply the PNR created. DL IT probably isn't prepared for such odd ball situations.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 9:20 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Yes. They would have to create a DL PNR to start the process. However it might not show up depending on how the status is. Ie if its not held, and simply the PNR created. DL IT probably isn't prepared for such odd ball situations.
This JFK-LAS itn is now showing but the future trips count is now "7", so there is still a missing trip.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 2:33 am

Programs: DL DM
Do you have any car rental reservations booked through DL? I have seen car reservations count towards the “total” but not show up as an itinerary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.