Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Award ticket on China Southern: are they still using Amadeus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2019, 10:58 am
Original Poster

I have an award ticket booked with DL miles and it includes a flight on CZ. Is CZ still using Amadeus?

Delta gave me an Amadeus PNR (my itinerary has flights on CI and RO as well) and but that PNR does not work on the csair.com website.

Any pointers?
Old Mar 1, 2019, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by michael_v
I have an award ticket booked with DL miles and it includes a flight on CZ. Is CZ still using Amadeus?

Delta gave me an Amadeus PNR (my itinerary has flights on CI and RO as well) and but that PNR does not work on the csair.com website.

Any pointers?
I've always had issues with CZ PNR codes when booked through DL. I finally would just call CZ and ask for the code.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 11:50 am
Original Poster

The twitter rep gave me a second partner PNR and that one worked on the CZ website to select seats.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 4:49 pm

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Delete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.