Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Million Miler Brag Tags

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2019, 9:54 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by Dendelflyer
Received my 1 MM brag tags today. Same Red tags as pictured, nothing different.
Just got home and they were in the mail. It appears they are sending 2 Million Milers 1 Million Miler tags. These are available to any FT-er.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 10:08 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by SYRRDU
Just got home and they were in the mail. It appears they are sending 2 Million Milers 1 Million Miler tags. These are available to any FT-er.
Yikes! That's a SERIOUS devaluation!
SYRRDU likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 10:35 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
If I do get them, I'll send them to anybody here on FT.
I'll take them. I'll even split the EBay proceeds with you.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:19 pm

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
So all MM get them?? I'm at 1.5 MM right now...
Old Feb 15, 2019, 5:11 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Maybe DL will tell you that you only have 1,999,999 miles
Old Feb 15, 2019, 6:05 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by vincentharris
Maybe DL will tell you that you only have 1,999,999 miles
I passed 2MM in October. I got a welcome to 2MM form letter about two weeks after and received my TUMI backpack within a within a week after selection (I needed a new backpack). The digital card, APP and My Delta shows 2MM, but have not received updated DM/2MM tags (which I won't use either). Last night I was thanked for being a Million Miler, first time in a long time for that. Do the manifests note 2MM, 3MM, etc or just MM?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:13 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
DM, 2MM - haven't received anything for 2019 yet. Will be back home in 10 days. Maybe they will be in my mail.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:17 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD
So all MM get them?? I'm at 1.5 MM right now...
Yep, you'll get 1 1/2 tags then ...
jaimemayo and arunhn like this.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
I'll take them. I'll even split the EBay proceeds with you.
They are yours. I don't want or need them and you can keep the $1.99 from eBay.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:29 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Originally Posted by drminn
Yep, you'll get 1 1/2 tags then ...
So at 1/2 a million miles you get just one cut in half then?
HohoGAP likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:04 am

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Full disclosure: I like a good brag tag as much as the next guy. BUT these new Million Miler tags literally mean nothing as it relates to the current state of your status. Not that the medallion tags do either. You could be silver and have a DM tag from three years ago.

My suggestion: since they send new tags to DM's each year, why not put the year on them? Like "Diamond Medallion 2019". The only thing that really matters to a gate agent or flight crew placing a bag with a tag(which happens to me from time to time) is the current status. Yes, its on your ticket and profile, but if they are going to spend the money on tags, make them useful.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by Ryno1234
Full disclosure: I like a good brag tag as much as the next guy. BUT these new Million Miler tags literally mean nothing as it relates to the current state of your status. Not that the medallion tags do either. You could be silver and have a DM tag from three years ago.

My suggestion: since they send new tags to DM's each year, why not put the year on them? Like "Diamond Medallion 2019". The only thing that really matters to a gate agent or flight crew placing a bag with a tag(which happens to me from time to time) is the current status. Yes, its on your ticket and profile, but if they are going to spend the money on tags, make them useful.
indeed, make them useful. Skymiles number and year would go a long way towards making them more the brag tags. Without function, both the new MM and Diamond tags get pitched.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:24 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Here we go! . . . . .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Delta-Air...KSz:rk:14:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Delta-Air...XnK:rk:22:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Delta-Airli...cq1:rk:21:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Delta-Milli...uVE:rk:26:pf:0

$120, $100, $90, $15 opening bid

Amazing!
Old Feb 15, 2019, 4:29 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; OW Emerald; MVP Gold 100k;Marriott/SPG LTPlat; HH Diamond
Did you see this one? DM tags plus a Rose Medallion tag! "I've never seen that one before!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-DELTA-AIR....c100005.m1851

On topic, I haven't received mine yet but haven't checked mail in a week...probably just keep using my metal ones though as they seem to hold up better.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 4:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Originally Posted by MinnTee
Curious if you are also an elite? I haven't received mine yet, so wondering what they would look like as a MM and Diamond.
They look just the same. I received my MM tags today. Still haven’t gotten elite credentials. Would rather have those.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.