Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Million Miler Brag Tags

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:13 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
I still haven't gotten any snail-mailings from Delta regarding status with tags either for MM status or medallion member status with bar code. I did note that the web site has a print-ur-own for membership status but only says MM without any number status for actual level.. I fixed that on Photoshop by adding in the number "2" to the jpg file. The printed version looks crappy by the time you add the back side bar code to the card. Has anybody tried a print-ur-own" with one of those fancy metallic printers that make real guns and airplane parts?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:15 pm

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
I think it was a good idea but why can't they customize tags to have names, sky miles#, etc on the back? I don't understand why our diamond tags can't be customized as well. I can order a amex gift card with name, etc and receive in less than a week. Delta should be able to customize tags easily. Also Delta has one of the worst million miler programs. At 2 million we should be lifetime platinum.
Ryno1234 likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 5:09 pm

Programs: HH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, DL-DM, PnF Plat, Kroger +
Originally Posted by JBJ2435
Did you see this one? DM tags plus a Rose Medallion tag! "I've never seen that one before!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-DELTA-AIR....c100005.m1851

On topic, I haven't received mine yet but haven't checked mail in a week...probably just keep using my metal ones though as they seem to hold up better.
I need to put mine up Ebay for some cash.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat/SC 1MM, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Sam's Club
$90 and free shipping. Now THAT'S a deal!
Old Feb 16, 2019, 7:57 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
DM tag with 4MM tags going up tomorrow when I get home
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I received mine today. Cheap plastic and the bands to secure them are the cheap plastic not the nicer metal ones that come with the diamond tags. Not really sure the purpose of them, instead of sending those out I wish they would make the MM status more visable on the status brag tags. Seems like a waste of a lot of postage and plastic for something most people won't bother putting on their bags since they don't have your name or skymiles number on them.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
I put them in the drawer and will then toss next year when I clean out the drawer. LOL!
Old Feb 17, 2019, 8:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, 3.3 MM Miler, Lifetime Hilton Diamond VIP, United, American, National ExecElite
Originally Posted by MinnTee
Curious if you are also an elite? I haven't received mine yet, so wondering what they would look like as a MM and Diamond.
Same, mine just says 2 MM.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Instead of wasting the money on these tags no one will use why not give us tangible benefits for being MM
Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:19 am

Programs: DL DM/MM
So, what I’m hearing is that when most of you touch your brag tag, it’s not sparking joy? 😅😉😁

I haven’t received mine either, but they look kinda cheap and tacky...
jamesteroh and SYRRDU like this.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 7:21 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Instead of wasting the money on these tags no one will use why not give us tangible benefits for being MM

agree, the only thing I want is a higher priority on the upgrade list within my medallion range still below IROPS but top of the fare basis
jamesteroh and CO-PLAT like this.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
agree, the only thing I want is a higher priority on the upgrade list within my medallion range still below IROPS but top of the fare basis
Right, it's sad Delta gives priority on the upgrade list to reserve credit card holders but not MM status.
davetravels, CO-PLAT and SYRRDU like this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 2:56 pm

Programs: Delta 3MM/PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
3 Million Miler tags just arrived. They look slightly better in person than in the picture. If they get used or not, I'm still not sure. Seems a waste not to have the rest of the info on them as others have said...
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
I really should put my DM tags on eBay, but can't really be bothered. Maybe I'll strap one to the dog for fun one day.

OTOH, if I were to buy tags off eBay, these could be kinda fun: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DELTA-A....c100009.m1982
arunhn likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: AA PLT/3MM, UA GM/1MM, DL DM/1MM, FB Plat, AS MVP Gold, WN AList+
Originally Posted by JoelA
3 Million Miler tags just arrived. They look slightly better in person than in the picture. If they get used or not, I'm still not sure. Seems a waste not to have the rest of the info on them as others have said...
AA did this separate MM tag (that were personalized) send out last year separate from the normal ones for EXP’s and my only guess is someone at DL decided they needed to as well...but DL far exceeded AA in terms of ugliness and tacky gaudiness on this new design. Ugly and cheap looking - and just ‘over the line’ annoying IMHO.

When/if they eventually arrive at my house those DL MM tags will be going in a drawer - or in the garbage.

Waste of money and I see little to no good will coming from this sendout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.