Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Advice on trans Atlantic ticket...probably will need to change return date

Advice on trans Atlantic ticket...probably will need to change return date

Old Feb 13, 2019, 8:34 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
My daughter moved to Europe last year (Schengen area) and flew over on a one way ticket. She was not asked about a visa or her length of stay.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 5:06 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I had a foreign work trip that wrapped up early once and the employer insisted that I should only have to pay the $250 change fee. I knew that if I had flown home the following day [and break the assumed Saturday night stay requirement] it could drastically change the price. I think I paid $300-400 in the end (changed the routing a bit), but they only reimbursed me $250. I couldn't be bothered to argue with them about it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.