Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019 Medallion packets

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2019, 12:14 pm

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by SkyMilesTeam
Hi from the SkyMiles team. We’ve seen your comments and know some of you are still waiting to receive the brand-new Million Miler tags and new Medallion welcome kits. Some mailings are taking a little longer than we expected, but we promise we’re on it!

We did want to mention that Diamond and Platinum Medallion Members who re-qualified for the same Tier in 2018 will be receiving their new welcome kits by the end of April 2019, with new bag tags and employee “thank you” certificates.

Keep in mind, just like your drink tickets, membership cards have now gone digital! With your membership card at your fingertips 24/7 in the Fly Delta app, welcome kits no longer include a physical membership card. In addition to the Fly Delta app, you can also print a card from My Wallet at delta.com anytime.
It's hard to print them from My Wallet when they're still not populated in there, even in digital form.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 1:23 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
I got new 2MM tags but nothing reflecting my new PM status -- as others have said, I'll just keep pretending I'm DM
Old Mar 7, 2019, 4:58 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles 1M & DM ; Hyatt Discoverist
Thanks for monitoring flyertalk, SkyMilesTeam

Hi from the SkyMiles team. We’ve seen your comments and know some of you are still waiting to receive ... new Medallion welcome kits. Some mailings are taking a little longer than we expected, but we promise we’re on it! ... Diamond and Platinum Medallion the brand-new Million Miler tags and Members who re-qualified for the same Tier in 2018 will be receiving their new welcome kits with employee “thank you” certificates by the end of April 2019 at the latest.
This is why I check in with flyertalk first when I have a question. Thank you, @SkyMilesTeam, for posting this information on this thread. I checked to see if there was discussiona bout the 2019 welcome kits on flyertalk before calling the DM desk today to find out where mine is, and was glad to find your post from yesterday. Not only did you save me time by posting this info here, you saved Delta a small amount of staff time that I would have burned up calling the DM desk to find out this information. I realize you can't answer every thread, but I'd love to see more answers from the @SkyMilesTeam in future.
Gargoyle, CO-PLAT and ats262 like this.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 5:21 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Hi from the SkyMiles team. We’ve seen your comments and know some of you are still waiting to receive the brand-new Million Miler tags and new Medallion welcome kits. Some mailings are taking a little longer than we expected, but we promise we’re on it!
the new year snuck up on them or the dog ate their calendar.
DAL-767 likes this.

Last edited by SYRRDU; Mar 15, 2019 at 6:29 am
Old Mar 15, 2019, 3:42 am

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum
2019 Medallion packets

1st tweet with Delta Jan 26th "It seems like your package was processed on the 21st of January. It can take a few weeks for everything to be sent to you

Next tweet Feb 22th "Review of your account reflects the package was mailed out today. You should receive it soon. Thank you for your continued patience. "

Next tweet March 14th "My apologies for the delay with the welcome package. The package will be mailed in March and our medallion members will be receiving them in April"
Xeno likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 4:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by anbhc
1st tweet with Delta Jan 26th "It seems like your package was processed on the 21st of January. It can take a few weeks for everything to be sent to you

Next tweet Feb 22th "Review of your account reflects the package was mailed out today. You should receive it soon. Thank you for your continued patience. "

Next tweet March 14th "My apologies for the delay with the welcome package. The package will be mailed in March and our medallion members will be receiving them in April"
[Facepalm]
Old Mar 15, 2019, 6:14 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E

But on the brightside, you've been upgraded to a C+ Center
Renes Points likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 8:03 am

Programs: DL D, UA 1k, Mar T

My experience is identical. Then 2 days ago the packet showed up. 2 luggage tags and 4 paper thank you certificates. WELCOME TO DIAMOND. Pshaw.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 8:48 am

Programs: DL DM, AS MVPG, AA PP, UA 1K, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Natl EE
Got my dm packet. Still missing the real card. Only luggage tags and thank yous.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BallardFlyer
Got my dm packet. Still missing the real card. Only luggage tags and thank yous.
As has been mentioned several times upthread, they did away with physical cards this year and there are now only digital versions.
In2ishn likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: Delta 360/DM, Marriott Titanium Lifetime, Avis PP
I've received my new red plastic MM tags, 360 bag tags, and the 360 Welcome Kit/backpack. Have not received any DM luggage tags for this year - but honestly I'm not sure that they're going to send any.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Mrs. ATOBTTR (requalified for PM) has received her packet (received it about a month ago, if not longer). I (also requalified for PM) have not received mine. Wonder if it got lost in the mail or what. I even checked my address in my Delta profile and it's correct (current address no typos) so that's not the issue.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 9:40 am

Programs: DL DM
Just got a notice from DL that my PM kit is shipping out.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 9:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
I just received this email:

date:Mar 20, 2019, 11:40 AM
subject: An Update On Your Diamond Welcome Kit

Dear [Redacted],

As you’re a valued Diamond Medallion® Member, we wanted to congratulate you again on qualifying for 2019 Medallion Status last year. We appreciate your loyalty and all of the time that you’ve spent with us to reach this top Tier of Status.

To celebrate this achievement, you will still be receiving a welcome kit, featuring a set of new bag tags. Unfortunately, this welcome kit will be arriving later than expected—but you should expect it to arrive by the end of April at the latest.

In the meantime, remember that we’ve gone digital. This means you already have your membership card at your fingertips in the Fly Delta app. You can also print a card from My Wallet at delta.com. If you are looking for details on the ways that you can experience the Medallion difference with Diamond Medallion Status—click here to see your exclusive benefits.

We hope that another great year of travel is already underway. Thank you again for your loyalty and apologies for the delay in receiving your welcome kit.

Best,
The SkyMiles Team
Mind you, I was told by Delta that my kit was already shipped out. So ...
Old Mar 20, 2019, 10:00 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I just received this email:

Mind you, I was told by Delta that my kit was already shipped out. So ...
Just got the same in my e-mail. Couldn't care less about the packet but I guess it's on its way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.