2019 Medallion packets

Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:29 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Delta is all digital cards starting in 2019:
  • We’ve gone digital! With your membership card at your fingertips 24/7 in the Fly Delta app, Diamond and Platinum welcome kits will no longer include a physical membership card. In addition to the Fly Delta app, you can also print a card from My Walletat delta.com anytime.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 8:43 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
I still haven't received anything in the mail.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:25 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I still haven't received anything in the mail.
Me neither. Not sure what would be in there I would actually want. Never opened mine from last year.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:29 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Prfrence
My wife and I recently got brag tags for MM status, with only a form letter, the tags and the wire fasteners.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 11:26 am

Programs: DL DM/MM
Originally Posted by ND76
My wife and I recently got brag tags for MM status, with only a form letter, the tags and the wire fasteners.
As a DM and MM, I haven't received anything. :/
Old Mar 3, 2019, 3:41 pm

Programs: AA PLT/3MM, UA GM/1MM, DL DM/1MM, FB Plat, AS MVP Gold, WN AList+
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
As a DM and MM, I haven't received anything. :/
I was just hoping to receive my 2019 packet BEFORE I re-qualified for DM in 2020

Too Late...just did that..
Randomlyredneck likes this.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:12 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
Delta Pinches Pennies

Originally Posted by mot29
Returned from 2 weeks away to find 2 red 2MM tags, but not the DM package.
March 1 and same thing for me. I don't even care anymore. The last two years, Delta's Diamond cards were printed with white letters on silver background. I never could read the darn things, and they don't even work in kiosks to print boarding passes. This year Delta finally gave up on its lame efforts.

Two JWD certs on my ff paperwork pile. Not sure whether they are left-overs from last year. I don't really care about handing them out anymore because Delta corporate apparently doesn't care either. Just pour me a Cazadores tequila and I'm fine.
SYRRDU likes this.

Last edited by Bowgie; Mar 3, 2019 at 9:20 pm
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:12 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Originally Posted by B302LS
Well thats just not right...
  • Members who reach Million Miler Status will now receive additional premium bag tags featuring your highest-achieved Million Miler level. With this change, Million Miler Status will no longer be included on Medallion bag tags.
Knowing Delta, I feel there might be something at work. I wonder if ANNUAL benefits are changing for Million Milers where future benefits do not include medallion status. Red tags where no medallion status is reflected seem odd when past credential have always reflected minimum annual medallion status.

I'm not sure whether to be excited with the new tags or not.

Jiburi
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:24 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jiburi
I wonder if ANNUAL benefits are changing for Million Milers...
It is hard to imagine how they could change for the worse...

Haven't got anything in the mail for the past two years. Not really a problem, except that I'm out of JWD certificates.
As others have observed, the latest drink coupons have a two year validity, but they also issue less of them. In the past I used to get 4 coupons as a PM + 4 as a MM. This year there were only 4 total.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:25 am

Programs: communist, liberal and love Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
I haven't received anything year after renewing DM for this year. oh well...
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:53 am

Location: Just relocated to Phoenix, so I guess that does it for Delta for me
Programs: DL "Annual" GM 2MM, AA lifetime Gold 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Club
Originally Posted by jiburi
Knowing Delta, I feel there might be something at work. I wonder if ANNUAL benefits are changing for Million Milers where future benefits do not include medallion status. Red tags where no medallion status is reflected seem odd when past credential have always reflected minimum annual medallion status.

I'm not sure whether to be excited with the new tags or not.
Don't even put those ideas in their head! Am counting on free bags, seat selection and Sky Priority forever even though I now only fly about five times a year!
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
I sent Delta a message on Twitter and the agent responded that my packet was, according to Delta's records, mailed 25 February. So, it should arrive any day now.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 5:20 pm

Programs: SPG LT Gold, DL PM 1MM
Any news on 360 gift packages? Or did they cancel those too? At least as a 360 I still received a plastic membership card...
Old Mar 6, 2019, 5:23 am

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Brag tags package; two bag tags together with 4x 500 reward points JWDs certificates, arrived today here in the Netherlands. They look very similair to the ones they gave us 2 years ago.

Still waiting for the brag tags for MM status and the digital drink vouchers.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 11:32 am
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Hi from the SkyMiles team. We’ve seen your comments and know some of you are still waiting to receive the brand-new Million Miler tags and new Medallion welcome kits. Some mailings are taking a little longer than we expected, but we promise we’re on it!

We did want to mention that Diamond and Platinum Medallion Members who re-qualified for the same Tier in 2018 will be receiving their new welcome kits with employee “thank you” certificates by the end of April 2019 at the latest.

Keep in mind, just like your drink tickets, membership cards have now gone digital! With your membership card at your fingertips 24/7 in the Fly Delta app, welcome kits no longer include a physical membership card. In addition to the Fly Delta app, you can also print a card from My Wallet at delta.com anytime.

Last edited by SkyMilesTeam; Mar 6, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.