Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019 Medallion packets

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2019, 6:43 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Data point: was talking to them on Twitter tonight and said they were sent out on 2/8 and could take up to 3 weeks.

heres me not holding my breath...

bgriff likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:27 am

Programs: communist, liberal and love Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
still no package with annual tags, JWDs etc for me...JWD certs are the best tool included in package IMO.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 8:20 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by Monoboy
still no package with annual tags, JWDs etc for me...JWD certs are the best tool included in package IMO.
I don't remember getting job-well-done certificates last year. I think that was discontinued for email compliments.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 8:24 am
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I don't remember getting job-well-done certificates last year. I think that was discontinued for email compliments.
My husband's 2019 PM package (for a new qualification that he reached in early December) had JWDs in it.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 11:04 am

Angry No PM Packages Yet

It is now the third week in February. Two days ago I received my 3MM card package. However, I have no PM cards yet.

Dl is a big company and should be able to get these out, especially for those of us traveling on partner airlines that like to see the cards in the third world to know that we are the real deal.

Come on, DL. Mail the PM packages.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by FlyingWithers
It is now the third week in February. Two days ago I received my 3MM card package. However, I have no PM cards yet.

Dl is a big company and should be able to get these out, especially for those of us traveling on partner airlines that like to see the cards in the third world to know that we are the real deal.

I am pretty sure that I have read that DL announced that while they will be sending out luggage tags for all Medallion levels again (GM and FO starting in 2020), the physical membership card would be going away in favor of the electronic version. (though I can't find the reference just now)
Old Feb 21, 2019, 11:17 am

Programs: FB Platinum, SM Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyingWithers

Sorry for you (and me, and other in the same position than you).

Delta have stop making real card, they will have only digital card now...

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...s.html/#recent

"We’ve gone digital! With your membership card at your fingertips 24/7 in the Fly Delta app, Diamond and Platinum welcome kits will no longer include a physical membership card. In addition to the Fly Delta app, you can also print a card from My Wallet at delta.com anytime."

Last edited by FBplatinum; Feb 21, 2019 at 11:26 am
Old Feb 22, 2019, 7:55 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
My PM pack arrived today. Two bag tags and two JWD certificates.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 8:12 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
I'm still waiting. With my luck it will probably arrive 3 weeks after mailing 2/08/19 on the 29th of Feb
SYRRDU likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 2:50 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
I'm still waiting. With my luck it will probably arrive 3 weeks after mailing 2/08/19 on the 29th of Feb
Not really expecting a package. Just got home from two weeks away and nothing. Neither me (DM) nor my wife (GM) got socks (RDU)in January, I did get 1MM tags, but have been a 2MM since Nov 2, 2018. Maybe DL is sending me a message.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 3:41 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond
Got my PM package the other week. Still had a physical card, 2 bag tags, and the JWD certificates.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 3:45 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Oh, I can just imagine the look on the face of lounge agents at partner airlines, when you whip out your 8.5 x 11 printed DM card with ink bleeds from your after-market inkjet refills
hockeyinsider, bzn and Monoboy like this.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 2:55 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Returned from 2 weeks away to find 2 red 2MM tags, but not the DM package.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 3:41 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
I got my PM packet last week. 2 JWDs and 2 bag tags. No physical membership card.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 6:47 am

No New PM Card and Packet

It is now 31 days since my 2018 PM card expired. I still have not received a new card and packet.

Is the card important? Yes it is if one is checking in in Kuala Lumpur, Cairo, Amman, or similar places where local folks want to see the card for lounge access. Why cannot my airline get our cards and packets to us?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.