Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019 Medallion packets

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2019, 6:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Nothing on the back except “Made in China” in smallish letters.

I thought Delta announced a couple of weeks ago that this week's tags were metal?
Old Feb 13, 2019, 7:47 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I thought Delta announced a couple of weeks ago that this week's tags were metal?

Don't believe everything you read from me
DiverDave likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 8:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Tomphot
I'll find out how this all works in BKK next week. Have a choice of KLM/AF or China Air lounges pre-departure. Am flying China Eastern in business. Not sure but they may just give me a pass for one of those lounges. I may try getting in with my digital DM card and see how it works.
Your SkyTeam (international, I assume) business class boarding pass gives lounge access.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 5:39 pm

Programs: Diamond medallion, HHonors Diamond,
No tags here yet as a DM. My friend who qualified as a PM got his three weeks after qualifying.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Hertz PC, IHG Gold
Hit PM on December 21st. First time with status. Haven't got anything yet. Good to see I'm not the only one.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:18 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
I had to call Skymiles today on another matter and asked when I could expect to get my 2019 card (to access ST partner lounges).
She claims they no longer issuing physical cards even for Diamond -- they all digital.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:26 am

Programs: DL Platinum, Hertz PC, IHG Gold
Well thats just not right...

With the kick-off of the 2019 Medallion Year, we’ve made some exciting changes to welcome kits:
  • Based on Member feedback about materials, Diamond Medallion bag tags will be made of a premium metal and luggage connector loops will be made out of a more durable rubber.
  • Members who reach Million Miler Status will now receive additional premium bag tags featuring your highest-achieved Million Miler level. With this change, Million Miler Status will no longer be included on Medallion bag tags.
  • We’ve gone digital! With your membership card at your fingertips 24/7 in the Fly Delta app, Diamond and Platinum welcome kits will no longer include a physical membership card. In addition to the Fly Delta app, you can also print a card from My Wallet at delta.com anytime.
And coming soon:
  • Members who reach Gold or Silver Medallion Status for the 2020 Medallion Year (earned between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019) will receive bag tags so you can show off your Medallion Status with pride.
When you re-qualify for your Medallion Tier, or reach a higher Tier, you can expect to receive a welcome kit in the mail within a few weeks, so make sure your delivery address is up to date now. To make changes to your mailing address, visit My Profile.

These bag tags help celebrate just how far you’ve come. We’ll keep doing everything possible so that you experience the Medallion difference every time you travel.

https://www.delta.com/en_US/skymiles...ws-and-updates
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:49 am

Location: Just relocated to Phoenix, so I guess that does it for Delta for me
Programs: DL "Annual" GM 2MM, AA lifetime Gold 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Club
Got my (not metal) 2MM tags today. I'm sure if I put them on a checked bag they will be quickly removed and sold on Ebay.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 12:26 pm

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by lovecabo
Got my (not metal) 2MM tags today. I'm sure if I put them on a checked bag they will be quickly removed and sold on Ebay.
I only put them on my backpack and roller board. I would never put them on a checked bag!

Last edited by audidudi; Feb 19, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Old Feb 19, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Duplicate post
Old Feb 19, 2019, 1:19 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, SM Diamond
This mean,
If you have a physical card... do not lost it...
I think Delta can put a field in your profile if you want a physical card (by default it can be at "no".
Old Feb 19, 2019, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by audidudi
I only put them on my backpack and roller board. I would never put them on a checked bag!
My diamond bag tag was stolen off my carry-on bag from a Sky Club when I left the bag at my chair and went to the bathroom. When I came back the tag was gone.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 1:34 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
My diamond bag tag was stolen off my carry-on bag from a Sky Club when I left the bag at my chair and went to the bathroom. When I came back the tag was gone.
But they didn’t bother with your tablet or smartphone you left charging?
Old Feb 19, 2019, 2:16 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Xeno
But they didn’t bother with your tablet or smartphone you left charging?
I don't leave that stuff out unattended. I never thought someone would be brazen enough to take the bag tag.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 4:53 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Got my (not metal) 2MM tags today....
I called the DM line on a different matter and I asked about these MM tags. I was told they were ordered in the fall of 2018 which is why I got 1MM tags (turned 2MM on Nov 2 flight) and never did get new 2MM DM tags probably due to this timing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.