Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

1,000 bonus miles per new partner (Feb 2019)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 bonus miles per new partner (Feb 2019)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2019, 5:52 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
So, six to eight weeks until these points post? I used Skymiles Shopping; Skymiles Dining; and Alamo during the promotion period. Should get 3000 miles. Also used Lyft; but, I had used that service within the past year already.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 12:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Anyone else also waiting on these points to post?
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:33 pm
GRG

Programs: DL SM
Originally Posted by sannmann
My new partner bonus miles from SkyMiles Shopping, SkyMiles Dining and Lyft all posted within a few days. Actually the Lyft bonus posted the same day.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 9:21 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by sannmann
All of mine posted within the same transaction as the base miles. In other words, if the base earning was 100 miles, it posted as a single transaction of 1100 miles.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
All of mine posted within the same transaction as the base miles. In other words, if the base earning was 100 miles, it posted as a single transaction of 1100 miles.
Same here. All of mine (Shopping, Dining, and Lyft) posted within a few days to a week, and the bonus points were bundled into the main transaction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.