Wiki Posts
Search

UA PS vs DL One

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2019, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS
UA PS vs DL One

I fly primarily on business between SFO-NYC and SFO-BOS. United used to own the premium market between these pairs but know that Delta introduced their Delta One program a few years ago. Recently flew Jet Blue/Mint and was generally impressed with the quality of the service (friendly FAs, good entertainment, lie-flat seats) which made me think I should reconsider UA as my primary carrier. Curious if there have been any UA converts and/or what people think of the DL One offering. I’ve consistently heard that Delta is the best of the domestic carriers.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 8:07 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
I can't give a comparison as I've never flown UA PS, but you should be aware BOS-SFO is no longer D1. It's just normal DL F, both in the seat and the soft product.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 11:00 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
There have been a number of comparison/discussion threads; this is the sort of thing where a Google search with "site:flyertalk.com" works better than FT search when looking for similar threads:

https://www.google.com/m?q=Delta+one...Aflyertalk.com
jinglish likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 4:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, VS Gold, UA Plat, VX Gold (RIP), AS MVP 75K, Starriot Plat, Hertz President's Circle
D1 > PS

But of Mint trumps them both by far.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by Zorak
There have been a number of comparison/discussion threads; this is the sort of thing where a Google search with "site:flyertalk.com" works better than FT search when looking for similar threads:
Thank you. Very helpful. I didn’t know you could do that.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 6:00 pm

loyalty is for suckers.
book the cheapest flat bed nonstop at the time you need to travel.
ethernal likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by Colin
loyalty is for suckers.
book the cheapest flat bed nonstop at the time you need to travel.
Generally agree, but United GS is pretty top-notch in terms of bennies (and easier to get than 360 which is a pretty worthless program).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.