Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Continued trouble downloading Delta schedule PDF

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold

I have repeatedly tried to open the Delta flight schedule PDF. I’ve tried it on my laptop with three different browsers, and my phone with two different browsers. I have cleared caches and cookies. And yet I continually get errors, where the PDF repeatedly tries to load and then crashes. Even if I open the PDF and immediately switch to airplane mode, it’s still crashes. It is frustrating as all get out, and I have written Delta repeatedly about this. Anyone else have this happen and have any suggestions?
Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:16 pm

Programs: DL DM
This PDF? https://www.delta.com/content/dam/de..._schedules.pdf

I was not able to download it, either. It appears the PDF they are serving could be damaged or invalid.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:26 pm

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
Works fine for me though given it’s a 1115 page PDF it should come as no surprise that opening it in a browser may have its challenges.

I would try downloading the file and using a desktop PDF reader (FoxIt, Slim, Acrobat, etc) to open it.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by pulpfiction78

I was not able to download it, either. It appears the PDF they are serving could be damaged or invalid.

yeah, this one. It crashes every browser I open, and even when I download it, I get errors.

super frustrating.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:26 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Pianoman109876

yeah, this one. It crashes every browser I open, and even when I download it, I get errors.

super frustrating.
Originally Posted by pulpfiction78

I hear that since schedules are changing all the time, the PDF is in flux all the time and it never gets fully created
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Pianoman109876

super frustrating.
So don't try to open it in a browser. Left click link above in Chrome and select "Save link as..." to save as a local document and then open with Acrobat Reader. Works fine for me.
Pianoman109876 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 8:00 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by LBJ
So don't try to open it in a browser. Left click link above in Chrome and select "Save link as..." to save as a local document and then open with Acrobat Reader. Works fine for me.
Assuming you mean "Right click link above in Chrome..." (and not left click), I agree. The file is simply too big to open in Chrome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.