Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DTW closed 8PM 1/22 to 10AM 1/23 - now re-opened

DTW closed 8PM 1/22 to 10AM 1/23 - now re-opened

Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:35 am

It appears as of a few minutes ago that departures are resuming at DTW.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:40 am

Excuse the lack of local knowledge, but what runway threshold is that camera pointing to?

NEVER MIND. I see now that it's 22L.

Last edited by gernabae; Jan 23, 2019 at 8:51 am Reason: Answered my own question.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:40 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by eastindywalrus
Lansing was nasty during my 4:00 PM drive home last night. Anything that touched my windshield froze immediately.
It's very fortunate you didn't accidentally touch your windshield
eastindywalrus likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Explains why my flight to MSP has been severely delayed and I'm now being rerouted via ATL. I was originally due to connect in MSP (aircraft that will be operating the SAT-MSP flight is coming in from DTW) but got notification early this morning of the delay and over a course of an hour saw the delay for the flight was continually rolling later and later to the point where it was already putting my connection into MSP in question.

Hopefully DL will still give me Original Routing Credit since going via MSP would have been way more MQMs (even that doesn't make up for the fact that I won't be able to add the new line to my Flight Memory history though. Already have the line via ATL )

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.