Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Website Refresh

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2019, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
Delta.com Website Refresh

Is everyone also seeing an updated (mostly aesthetic and not in functionality) delta.com? I get it on one browser when searching flights, but not on another. Its REALLY bad. you cant see the type of plane until you click "MORE" but then all your settings (ex: nonstop) reset. Its pretty bad. pretty yes, but bad.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Yeah I get it sometimes, depending which computer or browser I'm on. Agree it is missing some info that used to be easily available up front.

It seems to be a common trend with website design now to make things look pretty, but requires more navigation and clicks to find any information. A lot of wasted space too.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by pjaorek
I get it on one browser when searching flights, but not on another.
On what browser are you seeing it, and on what browser not?

Are you U.S.-based looking on delta.com?
Old Jan 18, 2019, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Color-coded cabins in purchase screen/seat maps
Old Jan 18, 2019, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
US Website on Firefox. Maybe it was a phase in. Now i see it on all my browsers. no more pop-up seat map. It now opens in the browser, and closing out refreshes the flight search. Possibly to update prices more often, and often times upwards.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 2:28 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
I'm having a serious problem on DL-com using Chrome and not when using IE.

The problem is that on Chrome the page displays way beyond 100% and makes it impossible to navigate. I've tried several attempts to search for work arounds for the problem only being anywhere on DL com but no luck. I don't want to global delete all of Chrome to try it fresh with no cookies. Is there another way?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.