FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   not getting email confirmations on purchases - something changed? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1950496-not-getting-email-confirmations-purchases-something-changed.html)

slidergirl Jan 11, 2019 1:07 pm

not getting email confirmations on purchases - something changed?

I bought some tickets this week, including some upgrades. I can see everything done on the website. But, no email confirmations or receipts. I even went to my receipt and clicked the "email" icon button to send manually - nothing. I've verified the email is correct. I tried to email to another verified email address and nothing.

I sent an email to tech support, but nothing yet there. Has anyone else have an issue this week with email from Delta?

JAeX Jan 11, 2019 2:16 pm

Just emailed myself an itinerary from delta.com and got it within a few seconds at my gmail address. Are both of the email addresses you tried with unique providers (e.g. @gmail and @yahoo)? If not, it may be a deliverability issue with your email provider.

glob99 Jan 11, 2019 4:18 pm

Check your email address and spam folder.@:-)

slidergirl Jan 12, 2019 10:21 am

Originally Posted by glob99 (Post 30643124)
Check your email address and spam folder.@:-)

Checked both. Nothing. This is a long-standing email address that I've had for years (a comcast.net address). I changed nothing on my DL account. I'm getting all my other email. My other email account is a work account and I can't send things there. I also tried to email a copy of the reservation from the DL.com site to my Tripit account - never showed up.

I'm wondering if this is now a result of my issues I had back in October when my account was flagged because someone hacked it and stole my miles. It took 2 months for Delta to restore my account and access to it. Maybe the email is still flagged.

MinnTee Jan 13, 2019 8:55 pm

I buy tickets nearly every week and occasionally, I don't get an email. I haven't figured out why. I either just email it to myself or call and have an agent email it to me. Sometimes gmail doesn't pick up an itinerary and put it on my calendar if I have emailed it to myself.

slidergirl Jan 14, 2019 11:35 am

OK. I tried another browser (Firefox) instead of my default Safari. The emailed receipt to myself at my .comcast.net address came through quickly. I then went back to Safari and tried again - nothing. So, it seems to be something weird with a Safari setting between it and Delta...

thanks for those few who helped make me try other options.

Kate10010 Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

For some reason I NEVER get emails from delta. I’ve double checked email address, junk mail, etc. I can go in and email myself the confirm but it doesn’t have the same information. Frustrating!

21A Jan 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by Kate10010 (Post 30655540)
For some reason I NEVER get emails from delta. I’ve double checked email address, junk mail, etc. I can go in and email myself the confirm but it doesn’t have the same information. Frustrating!

Try going to the receipt and then hitting the email icon (rather than doing so from the itinerary). That should get you a full copy of what they originally send...