Search

Expertflyer and GUCs on KL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 2:20 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
Expertflyer and GUCs on KL

We are looking to use our GUCs on KL and EF shows “Z” availability on KL, which they claim is the class for GUCs. Does anyone have experience if that is the case? We got a not-great agent who said nothing was available, but not sure if he is mistaken. Anyone with experience? If EF is generally correct, we will try HUCA.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 2:23 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by pbarnette
We are looking to use our GUCs on KL and EF shows “Z” availability on KL, which they claim is the class for GUCs. Does anyone have experience if that is the case? We got a not-great agent who said nothing was available, but not sure if he is mistaken. Anyone with experience? If EF is generally correct, we will try HUCA.
I take it you've read this thread?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...de-klm-11.html
Old Jan 9, 2019, 2:23 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Might it be married segment? Does that apply to KL flights?
Old Jan 9, 2019, 2:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hadn’t seen that. Think it answers the question and that it is a married segment issue. Thanks.

Mods: feel free to delete or merge my thread. Should have done a better job searching.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.