Mr Bastian at CES with IBM

Old Jan 11, 2019, 10:04 am

Programs: UA 1K//DL Plat//Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by Grouchy
My NW (flight) data isn't showing but for example the direct 'NW' AMS-MEM and AMS-MSP flights, with DL flightnumbers (DL156, DL 595, DL 259, DL 264..) somewhere after the merger was completed are there.
How does one obtain this treasure trove? I was trying to go back and log all my flights...

dave.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 10:47 am

Programs: AS MVPG, DL FO, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 Whatevers
I saw a clip of the Bastian/Rometty conference on Bloomberg and heard them talk about using AI to determine comp for IRROPS and other things

If so, we should all give terrible feedback all the time to maximize potential comp. :P
Old Jan 11, 2019, 11:10 am

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Originally Posted by pvn
people SAY they don't like data collection but they absolutely love the butt-kissing and attention it enables. Just read the threads here.
This. There is a reason why folks love the Ritz...they ingest our data and use it to anticipate client needs on return stays. Phaux family
Duke787, hi55us and CalebMCO like this.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Originally Posted by davelikestofly
How does one obtain this treasure trove? I was trying to go back and log all my flights...

dave.
Being from theNetherlands, I've made an access Request with reference to articles 12 and 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG/GDPR).
It's also on the DL website:
9. YOUR RIGHTS

This section 9 applies only to individuals in the European Union and other countries which grant the rights described here. These rights will apply only in certain circumstances.

9.1. Requesting a copy of your information

To the extent you are legally entitled, you can request confirmation of whether or not we process your personal information, and details of the information that we hold about you and how we use it.

You also have a right to access your personal information and to be provided with a copy.

Last edited by Grouchy; Jan 11, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:19 pm

Programs: Skymiles GM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Hertz 5*
So if I lived in a country where I'd be eligible for GDPR, I could figure out what my past upgrade % was. Snap!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.