Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No MQM rollover? Does it catchup?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2019, 4:59 am
Original Poster

No MQM rollover? Does it catchup?

I noticed my MQM reset to Zero yesterday. I ended the year with ~130K MQM. Shouldn't I have ~5K rollover?

Maybe it takes a few days? Anyone else have experience?

Thanks
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:06 am
gb6

Takes a few days (or weeks) and does not happen at the same time for everyone. Don't worry yet.
reimero likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:18 am
Original Poster

awesome thanks.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:33 am

Programs: Delta, Marriott and Avis
Agreed, it happens during the month of January for everyone...not had mine roll over the same day ever...
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:37 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...-tomorrow.html
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:59 am

Programs: DL DM (ST E+), AA PM, UA GM
Will probably be week of January 8th. Note that the rollovers happen from Diamond downward, so it may take longer if you are Silver.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 9:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by drolen
I noticed my MQM reset to Zero yesterday. I ended the year with ~130K MQM. Shouldn't I have ~5K rollover?

Maybe it takes a few days? Anyone else have experience?

Thanks
Yes if you satisfied the MQD requirements (or waiver) for DM.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 11:35 am

Programs: Brand loyalty is for suckers
I'm in the same boat. Finished a few thousand short of Gold and was counting on the rollover to keep FO for the next few years, then had a small heart attack when my MQMs were 0 today.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:00 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by OhDoctor
I'm in the same boat. Finished a few thousand short of Gold and was counting on the rollover to keep FO for the next few years, then had a small heart attack when my MQMs were 0 today.
I believe there'za surge in cardiac emergencies by Frequent Flyers every January 1.

miraclebear2003 and HohoGAP like this.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:16 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
I feel like we need a thread for betting on how long these threads last before they merge it with the thread nobody can seem to find before they create their own.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The Delta forum mods have received a couple of Report Bad Post notices on this thread. Yes, it is redundant to the near-decade-old thread, https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...w-weekend.html

We three Mods have had some discussion on conventions of when to merge threads. Speaking for myself, I'm inclined to give a new FT user some slack. It can be seen as contravening FT's goals of being welcoming and inclusive by telling a new user just to employ search.

It's a different calculus for 12-year FT participant who's a Diamond and can't seem to search for a GUC thread...

3Cforme - Delta Forum Mod
Old Jan 2, 2019, 1:40 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
We three Mods have had some discussion on conventions of when to merge threads. Speaking for myself, I'm inclined to give a new FT user some slack. It can be seen as contravening FT's goals of being welcoming and inclusive by telling a new user just to employ search.
While I see where the mods are coming from, I don't feel that merging threads should necessarily be interpreted as chastisement or punishment of a new user; IMO it can be done in a way that is still welcoming while at the same time gently and humanely letting them know that there are existing threads on common topics and the community is better served keeping some discussions in a consolidated thread rather than fragmented all over the place.

(If it were up to me I'd start with rebranding RBP to something else, the reason for reporting isn't always bad, sometimes it's just routine housekeeping)
mnbp, pvn and SuperG1955 like this.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
It always takes a little while, but the MQMs will appear one day. At least they are able to post the rollover before anyone really has a chance to reach a higher status.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 6:53 pm

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Annual Game

This is an annual game in which we all obsessively check our accounts so we can jump in here to announce thew rollovers are posting. I, for one enjoy it for reasons I cannot explain. Probably next week
Old Jan 2, 2019, 7:14 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Originally Posted by TheStrongOne
Note that the rollovers happen from Diamond downward, so it may take longer if you are Silver.
This platinum elite has not got any rollover yet, not that it matters for this year for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.