Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Regionals offer better service than mainline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Regionals offer better service than mainline

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2019, 1:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
I agree that the regional carrier is often better. Twice in a row I did not get a PDB on DAB-ATL and we only got one round of drinks. The flight attendant finally came back around as we were on our final descent and pointed to my empty glass and said "are you finished with this?" and I just replied "well I guess so". They were ATL based. The MCO based flight attendants are always awesome in my experience. I've never missed a PDB with them and they are quick to serve after takeoff.
I just flew DAB-ATL a couple of weeks ago with a SEA based crew oddly enough and they were very energetic and made multiple runs. Guess it depends on where they are based from because I agree with ATL based crews on this route are usually lazier.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 4:39 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD
I agree in that the regional services are really good and some of my most outstanding have been on regionals. They have a good balance of service, professionalism and overall casual friendliness. It’s not that mainline isn’t potentially good but I prefer the regional service especially on a jungle jet. (Can’t wait to see the CS100!)
FYI: the CS100 A220 is not a regional jet and will have mainline DL crews.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.