Lounge when leaving Montreal?

Old Dec 23, 2018, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass
Lounge when leaving Montreal?

Hi all, does the section of YUL used for departures to the US on Delta have a lounge? I am skyteam eliteplus and also have priority pass.

Thanks.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 7:58 am

Programs: DL DM360, Aeroplan SE
Originally Posted by koreanair720
Hi all, does the section of YUL used for departures to the US on Delta have a lounge? I am skyteam eliteplus and also have priority pass.

Thanks.
Frustratingly no... there is only an air canada maple leaf lounge there and the delta gates are at the far end of US departures. it's a nice airport though with some OK food / coffee options though.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass
Originally Posted by admanag
Frustratingly no... there is only an air canada maple leaf lounge there and the delta gates are at the far end of US departures. it's a nice airport though with some OK food / coffee options though.
PP really ought to strike a deal with Air Canada there. Ridiculous that, with that many flights, Skyteam and Oneworld pax have zero lounge options...
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
It's not that SkyTeam has zero lounges - there's an AF/KL facility. It may not be available for your transborder flight.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 6:16 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by admanag
Agreed. The Irish pub place on the corner is pretty good.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by zulu1128

Agreed. The Irish pub place on the corner is pretty good.
That's where I ended up. Had my final poutine ::sob::
Old Dec 31, 2018, 11:49 am

Programs: Delta FO
Originally Posted by koreanair720
That's where I ended up. Had my final poutine ::sob::
Haha, that's where I had my final poutine too!
Old Dec 31, 2018, 5:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
It's not that SkyTeam has zero lounges - there's an AF/KL facility. It may not be available for your transborder flight.
Is it actually possible to access it?
Old Dec 31, 2018, 6:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by atlocal
Haha, that's where I had my final poutine too!
Your final poutine? Just how old are you?

Same question to koreanair720.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 6:10 am
Original Poster

My final poutine of 2018!
Old Jan 2, 2019, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Its probably the same situation as YYZ. If you arrive on a flight that gets you into the right terminal, you can get to the lounge, but entrance is only granted if you arrived from a transoceanic flight. Transborder flights are not eligible.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:12 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by The Situation
Its probably the same situation as YYZ. If you arrive on a flight that gets you into the right terminal, you can get to the lounge, but entrance is only granted if you arrived from a transoceanic flight. Transborder flights are not eligible.
And at YVR, at least during US preclearance.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by defrosted
And at YVR, at least during US preclearance.
YVR and YYZ have Priority Pass lounges (Plaza Premium) in the US pre-clearance area. So at least there's something for those who have a PP membership.
defrosted likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:52 pm

Programs: Skymiles Gold
Originally Posted by The Situation
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I've been able to get access to the AF lounge while connecting in YUL. YQB-YUL-ATL. Transboarder= international.

I've never tried originating at YUL and getting to the lounge, but if you land there from anywhere else you should be good. All domestic and international departures are now connected airside, except flights to the US of course, so you can physically get to the lounge with any boarding pass.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by Weekend Away
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I've been able to get access to the AF lounge while connecting in YUL. YQB-YUL-ATL. Transboarder= international.

I've never tried originating at YUL and getting to the lounge, but if you land there from anywhere else you should be good. All domestic and international departures are now connected airside, except flights to the US of course, so you can physically get to the lounge with any boarding pass.
You are lucky! I was turned away from the KLM/AF lounge at YYZ.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.