Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Glass of dom perignon only 1750 skymiles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Glass of dom perignon only 1750 skymiles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2018, 3:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by Pianoman109876

tbh I’d rather have the Dom than the miles... if the baggage office came out with a free bottle I’d be rather pleased.
Doubtful that will ever happen since they often roll their eyes when you ask them to get you a bottle of water from the refrigerator behind them or an amenity kit from the drawer.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:52 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Originally Posted by sdix
Make sure it's a freshly opened bottle and hasn't been sitting open in the fridge for several days.
Everytime I’ve done it, they’ve opened a new bottle right in front of me. Also, there are certain cork stoppers that preserve champagne for several days; it doesn’t go “bad.”
Old Dec 17, 2018, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
I've deleted some off-topic posts. SkyMiles for wine at a SkyClub seems pretty narrow and specific.

3Cforme - Delta Forum Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.