FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Fly Delta stickers for iMessage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1945317-fly-delta-stickers-imessage.html)

K7Beach Dec 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Fly Delta stickers for iMessage

Saw this on Facebook and tried it out. Sure enough, there they are. Pretty nifty gif animation stickers. A bunch of them. Here is a screenshot. I did not see this come posted but may have missed:
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...c61508f940.png
Probably at least 50 different ones in total

“Coming home. See you soon. Landed.

Sure, you could take the time to type it out, but where’s the fun in that? Update your Fly Delta app now to get Fly Delta stickers for iMessage.”

kenn0223 Dec 11, 2018 9:48 pm

They’ve had these for a few years. In fact, I think they were one of the launch day apps when stickers became a thing circa iOS 8.

N830MH Dec 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Wow! Cool! I can upload it on my iPhone right way. I haven't seen it yet!

BenA Dec 11, 2018 9:58 pm

The Biscoff sticker is far and away the best one in the package. I use it rather frequently.

I wish these were available for Facebook Messenger, where I do most of my communication, though...

Hepsaint Dec 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Gotta admit, Im actually excited about using these on my little mileage run tommorrow.

Thanks for the heads up ^

RealHJ Dec 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by N830MH (Post 30525674)
Wow! Cool! I can upload it on my iPhone right way. I haven't seen it yet!

The AA app has had it for a while. Seems that DL finally copied AA and has now also recently added these (the AA ones still look better design-wise, IMO).

defrosted Dec 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by BenA (Post 30525686)
I wish these were available for Facebook Messenger, where I do most of my communication, though...

Same.

I saw the Facebook post, then as soon as I realized it wasn't for Facebook messenger I was disappointed. My kids would love these, especially if I send them from the plane.

SK Dec 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Where are they in the AA app?
I’ve been looking for them for a while after reading this, but I can’t find them...

Originally Posted by RealHJ (Post 30529059)
The AA app has had it for a while. Seems that DL finally copied AA and has now also recently added these (the AA ones still look better design-wise, IMO).

AANYC1981 Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by SK (Post 30529087)
I’ve been looking for them for a while after reading this, but I can’t find them...

yea never seen this on AAs App

jaimemayo Dec 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Where are these on the Fly Delta app? I can’t find them.

RealHJ Dec 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by SK (Post 30529087)

Not in the app. When you go to send a text message, click the /\ at bottom and then select the AA (or now DL) app logo. That'll show the images you can send.

I also had no idea it was there, but a while ago accidentally clicked that and the AA app and saw those there.

All the apps that have these will appear there.. you may be surprised at how many apps have these nowadays!

SK Dec 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Oh, of course. Thank you!
Didn’t think about it because I rarely use that functionality of the iPhone.

N830MH Dec 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by RealHJ (Post 30529059)

Yes, they have it already. When I used my iPhone during my flight. I texts to my cousin while I am on 30,000 feet. I texts him back and I told him we are on the flight.

beachmouse Dec 13, 2018 9:25 pm

I've had the DL stickers on my phone long enough that I can remember them changing the FA graphics to the new purple uniforms. I just looked and it seems like they've done another sticker update lately too- don't remember the medallion ones before.