Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

MD88 Comfort+ row 13,14 no extra legroom?

Old Dec 1, 2018, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold, PF Chang's Warrior, Wine Century 100

I'm flying CLE-ATL next week on the MD88. I originally selected a seat in row 14 of the Comfort Plus section but then read a couple comments on SeatGuru that state row 13-14 don't have extra legroom.
Can anyone confirm?
Old Dec 1, 2018, 5:51 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by paule123
I'm flying CLE-ATL next week on the MD88. I originally selected a seat in row 14 of the Comfort Plus section but then read a couple comments on SeatGuru that state row 13-14 don't have extra legroom.
Can anyone confirm?
When C+ was originally added to the M88 fleet, it was for rows 10-12 only, with rows 13-14 left as part of the regular coach configuration. Then, DL decided to increase C+ to include rows 13-14 on the M88 fleet, which was completed fleet-wide quite some time ago (more than a year ago).

As is often the case, SeatGuru is NOT accurate. Rows 13-14 on the DL M88 fleet are normal C+ legroom, just like rows 10-12.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.