Delta comfort plus

Old Nov 17, 2018, 7:04 pm
Original Poster

Delta comfort plus

We had to cut our trip short. We have 2 passengers with priority fc and my husband with comfort plus.
i believe we can all board together , but can we all go through priority screening together?
Thank you
Old Nov 17, 2018, 8:12 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Moving to the Delta forum for further discussion. /JY1024, TravelBuzz moderator
Old Nov 17, 2018, 8:51 pm

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
Originally Posted by lindalogan
We had to cut our trip short. We have 2 passengers with priority fc and my husband with comfort plus.
i believe we can all board together , but can we all go through priority screening together?
Thank you
All of your boarding passes should say Sky Priority.

If so, then yes.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:02 pm

Multiple forms of what could be considered "priority" airport screening exist in the US. Those include:
  • Airline controlled (First Class and Sky Priority)
  • Government controlled (TSA PreCheck)
  • Privately controlled (CLEAR)
Delta Comfort+ does offer access to the first, per @TheHorta's comment. However, many US airports operate with only two lines: a general line and a TSA PreCheck line. If this is the case then Comfort+ (and for that matter First Class) would offer no material priority at security.
TheHorta likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by davie355
Multiple forms of what could be considered "priority" airport screening exist in the US. Those include:
  • Airline controlled (First Class and Sky Priority)
  • Government controlled (TSA PreCheck)
  • Privately controlled (CLEAR)
Delta Comfort+ does offer access to the first, per @TheHorta's comment. However, many US airports operate with only two lines: a general line and a TSA PreCheck line. If this is the case then Comfort+ (and for that matter First Class) would offer no material priority at security.
True, but PreCheck is trusted traveler, not priority.

Clear just checks ID and documents, then takes you to the front of whatever line (PreCheck, SkyPriority, regular) line you would otherwise be entitled to use, al least at most airports where there's no separate TSA airport security line for CLEAR people.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.