Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL selling VS-KLM connection at LHR in J award ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL selling VS-KLM connection at LHR in J award ticket

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:23 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
Thanks for all the tips. Does anyone think it's worth going to the VS revivals lounge and having to clear customs or does everyone agree that it's better to just use the Sky Team lounge?
You can walk over to the immigration area and see how bad the Non EU line is. If it's short, you can give it a go. If it's super long, you can just backtrack to the flight connections area (purple signs) and head to your KL flight. There's nothing stopping you from heading the other direction in the hallway, other than a few minutes of walking time.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Cory6188
You can walk over to the immigration area and see how bad the Non EU line is. If it's short, you can give it a go. If it's super long, you can just backtrack to the flight connections area (purple signs) and head to your KL flight. There's nothing stopping you from heading the other direction in the hallway, other than a few minutes of walking time.
Good to know, thanks. I rarely fly through LHR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.