Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL Asia Destinations

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2019, 2:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by Ordhater
I don't get the hate for KE. I flew them SEA-ICN and return in September and was pretty impressed. The 777 configuration was 2-2-2, but with the seats offset so that the window seat could access the aisle without disturbing the passenger next to them.
Pretty much every plane Korean flies has a different product. More bizarrely, they even have planes in which first-class and business-class are the same seats. The only difference is catering and maybe bedding.

Originally Posted by Ordhater
I concur that the ICN lounges are disappointing
A "disappointing" lounge would be one thing if it was an out-station, but this is their flagship. Even their first-class lounge is pathetic, especially compared to Delta partner Air France's business-class and first-class offerings.

What I don't like -- and the same is true with Air France -- is that because Delta doesn't have international first-class you are actually seated in their partner airline's second-class product, if you're flying business on Delta and connecting to a Korean or Air France flight with first-class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.