Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 5:15 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by kipper

I too want spring weather.
Yes this winter has been way too long, but we're supposed to get some decent weather next week
Old Mar 8, 2019, 12:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by MarkP24
Yes this winter has been way too long, but we're supposed to get some decent weather next week
We're supposed to get more snow today.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Do you think I can go back the entire airliners.net? This is where I belongs. I am more favorable than FlyerTalk. Do they think will ever reconsider with me again? I’m waiting for over decades now.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 5:04 am

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Happy Fri-yay all.

Old Mar 8, 2019, 5:58 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Sounds nice. I'd like some snow. High of 79F here today. We're supposed to have thunderstorms daily Saturday through Tuesday.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 6:51 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Sorry!
Old Mar 8, 2019, 7:14 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Because I try to be The Good Daughter, I'm currently at my parents' house where it is 16F outside. My husband back home keeps texting how it's a perfectly nice spring day and 63F there.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Did you guys see SpaceX just splashdown in Atlantic Ocean this morning?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 8:35 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's SnowEve again: 10-12" of the white wet stuff forecast for tomorrow.

I want to skin and then roast Phil and all of his relatives. Maybe those pelts will be warm and cozy, although I'm debating whether the heat they would add to the bonfire would be worth more than their value for warmth in hats, coats, and mittens.

Not surprisingly the airport is reported to be a mess, with extremely long lines for security as lots of folks try to escape for spring break. Most airlines have issued weather waivers, but who wants to cancel and stay here or postpone a trip if they can escape?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
It's SnowEve again: 10-12" of the white wet stuff forecast for tomorrow.

I want to skin and then roast Phil and all of his relatives. Maybe those pelts will be warm and cozy, although I'm debating whether the heat they would add to the bonfire would be worth more than their value for warmth in hats, coats, and mittens.

Not surprisingly the airport is reported to be a mess, with extremely long lines for security as lots of folks try to escape for spring break. Most airlines have issued weather waivers, but who wants to cancel and stay here or postpone a trip if they can escape?
Ugh, I am sorry MSP. This and November, IMHO are the worst months of the year.

Phil on a stick sounds about right right about now. We get your weather 2 to 3 days later...we are forecast for snow, then sleet.

I am sick and tired of taking the pup out when it's 10 degrees. But then again, dogwalking on an icy path is no picnic either.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:09 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
A VERY Happy Fry-yay!

Last edited by davetravels; Mar 8, 2019 at 10:17 am
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
currently looking out my front window at wet snow mixed with rain in Seattle ... figuring we will go thru two or three dog-drying towels at the back door over the course of the day, as his obsession with chasing squirrels isn't at all dampened (so to speak)
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Do the squirrels get more slippery in cold/snowy/wet weather? I hope your beast doesn't present you with a little furry gift on the towel.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 11:56 am

Speaking of squirrels, someone received a new batch (thank you whomever recommended getting a 'refill')

Our squirrels have gotten slippery when my blind throw landed the little suckers in Pumpkin's water dish. Oops.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Do the squirrels get more slippery in cold/snowy/wet weather? I hope your beast doesn't present you with a little furry gift on the towel.
he has yet to even come close to catching one ... they're up the tree by the time he gets halfway there from the house

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.